Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my personal challenge...

Ok so I know my goal is to post as much as possible and it rarely happens but today I was inspired by something. Now I don't know why I think I can do this when I can't even post three times in one week but I am going to try to at least start the 365 challenge. Check out this site - http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/content/view/20171/ if you want to learn more. This is really sad but I don't even know how to make a link in my blog posts so hopefully that part works. Anyways, I looked on my camera and have found enough pictures since Jan. 1 so I thought that today would be a great time to start. I am so excited because sometimes I get so overwhelmed with what to scrapbook and this will give me something and I can then use some of the embellishments and papers that I have collected over time! I want to get started RIGHT NOW! I am ready to go down to my scrapbook room and shut the door. Unfortunately we have to go shopping first to get some dog food. My poor Squirt has been getting sick lately and we have come to the conclusion that it is probably her food. So off to shop for diapers and dog food and then I am hoping to be back to finish the one page layout that I started today at work and then begin my 365 photo-a-day challenge. Check out the DOWN MEMORY LANE blog soon to see the layout I am talking about...it is going to be a kit for sale at the store! Check back soon!

1 comment:

the6horns said...

I ordered Project 365 too! It is a great idea! I am hoping that I can do that for my main family album for 2009, and then get caught up on my other things left from 2008, etc. It will be fun to see how we like the project 365. Thanks for sharing