Sunday, January 11, 2009

moving forward with my goal...

I have been very motivated since I started my 365 day photo challenge! I have 4 pages done already which is a lot for me considering I haven't done four pages since the last crop I went to. Nathan told me yesterday that the day was mine and I could scrapbook all day and he would watch the kids. Well of course, I did one layout in the morning and then figured I better clean my scrapbook room and sort through all of my fiskars embellishments and papers and such so I can find something when I want it. So that took most of my day unfortunately. Now today it is 1:17 pm and I still have not gotten anything done. I have done a little sorting through things but haven't sat down to create anything. I think I have most of my stuff cleaned up so I can start creating again. So that is what I am off to do...maybe if I feel like taking more photos I will post the other three layouts that I did. Well I am off to SCRAP!!

No comments: