Monday, January 12, 2009

let the creating continue...

Well I had a great weekend in my scrapbook room and decided today to take some time away from scraping and cleaning and create a card. I have collected MANY cupcake stamps over the past few months (more than I should have!!!) and decided it was time to use them. So here is a card that I made today. It measures 8 x 3.5. Close to My Heart does a lot with 8 x 3.5 cards so I thought I would try one!
Cardstock - Bazzill (yellow) and Close To My Heart (cocoa and sorbet), Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers (Promenade - Ferris Wheel), light green dew drops, Scralloped Circle - Cricut (Accent Essentials Cartridge), Stamps - Close To My Heart (Say It In Style) and Inkadinkadoo (Birthday Cupcake set), Ink - Close To My Heart (Cocoa), Ribbon - American Crafts, Cupcake Frosting - Flower Soft, Cupcake Base - crumpled vellum
I am a little behind on the whole challenge as today is the 12th and I only have 4 layouts done but I do have all of the photos taken and I plan to work on them tonight if possible. I have to teach a class tonight at Down Memory Lane so I won't be home till later and I also have to watch the Bachelor. Cuttlebug class tonight, super cute cards...go check them out at http://www.downmemoryln.com/class-calendar.html . I hope to be home by 7:30 so I can watch the Bachelor and do more layouts. Today I took a photo of my husband playing playstation. He has Mondays off and he likes it when I scrapbook because that leaves time for him to play his games. I am also going to a Scrapbook Til Midnight this Friday night and an All Day Crop on Saturday of this week. I am excited to hopefully get a bunch done. No one is signed up with me so I plan to take my mp3 player and all of my stuff and settle in. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Stacy Star said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with Stacie.