Wednesday, January 7, 2009

first layout of challenge 365!!

So as I said before, I was really excited about the whole Challenge 365 and I actually started it tonight! I was so excited when I got home from shopping that I went to my scrapbook room and began printing photos from Jan.1st. I actually started with today since Jaidyn turned 18 months today. I am only a few days behind so I hope to get those other 6 layouts done in the next couple days. Turning 18 months was somewhat exciting so I thought I would start with that and then move on to the less exciting topics like daddy and I coloring the other night. Oh it was such a sight...Nathan and I were both sitting on the couch coloring while watching the Bachelor. He came in the living room with Jaidyn's crayons and bent down to pick up her Handy Manny coloring book so I told him to get me one too. I will have to post the page of our coloring fun when I get that one done. It should be interesting!!


Here is the first layout that I did tonight. There are a few things I am not so happy with but overall, I can say I accompished something tonight...YAY!!

No comments: