Sunday, January 18, 2009

keep the scrappin going!

So I went to Down Memory Lane this weekend for a scrapbook weekend. I had so much fun and it really got me excited to keep working. I was at the store from 5:30 - midnight on Friday and then 10:00 am - 10:00 pm on Saturday. I lugged everything home and usually don't touch the stuff for weeks but this morning I have already put everything away and even found better organized places for many things. The room is completely cleaned up again and I have READY TO SCRAPBOOK some more!! My husband is still sick...he watched the two kids Friday night and Saturday even though he was sick...nice guy! I am kindof feeling icky today so I have already taken vitamins so hopefully that helps kick it. Off to keep working and I will possibly post some of the layouts I have been working on. I did not get completely caught up on my 365 challenge because I got inspired to start Jaidyn's baby book and that was SO much fun. Be back later...

No comments: