Thursday, January 22, 2009

infection?!?!

So I woke up this morning with a bad pain in my left ear...I figured it would go away but it didn't. When I got into work this morning my boss told me I should go to the Doctor since it hurt so bad and I mentioned the Express Care that Luther Midelfort now has in the same strip mall as the store. So finally around 11:00 I just had to go. And yes, I do have an ear infection and probably a sinus infection as well. YIPPEE!! But at least I got medication and didn't wait until midnight tonight when the pain would probably be terrible.

I am still hoping to get some of the photos posted of the layouts that I have done lately...I am behind on my challenge but have some of it done and want to try to catch up this weekend! Since I don't work on Fridays I hope to take some pics tomorrow and then have a large post so all of you can see what I have gotten so far. I was so inspired at the crop last weekend that I even started to work on Jaidyn's scrapbook! I hope to get downstairs tonight but with this pain in my ear, head, and face it is a little hard to concentrate!

I will hopefully be back to post tomorrow!

No comments: