Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cards...


Tonight I managed to make a few Christmas cards as I realized that the holiday will be here before I know it!! So Here are the two cards that I am going to be sending out this year. I like the top one much better as it is embossed with the cuttlebug but I cannot see myself making a bunch of that card. I decided when I was at the Fiskars sale that I should pick out some paper for my Christmas cards so I could get a bunch of one pattern so I managed to find two that I liked. They are have shiney circles and sparkles too which you can see in the photo below on the left portion of the card.


I cannot believe that this is my third post in one day. I cannot seem to post once a week most of the time and today I get on here three times. Wow...I hope I can keep this up!!

No comments: