Sunday, December 7, 2008

are you ready for this??

Okay...here goes.
As I promised before, I said I would post pics of the Fiskars sale that I attended. OMG I just went through everything to take photos and it took me forever to get it all out on the table and I didn't even get pictures of everything. I have a stack of paper that is 6 inches high and I figured it would be rather difficult to take a pic of that since its just a stack of paper. Most of the papers are Heidi Grace papers and I LOVE them!! Some of them are shimmery, glittery, and even flocked. Many of these papers I could purchase in a store for $1.00 or more per sheet and I got 105 sheets for $6.00. WHAT A DEAL!! Basically they had everything pre-packaged in sample kits so you got one of everything in the rub-on line or papers. I got a bunch of stuff I probably won't ever use but it came with so much that I will! Here are some of the pics I took...

So here is a photo of most of what I got...it is hard to see but there is a lot there. There are bags of rub-ons and the bags had over 20 different sheets in them for anywhere from $2.00-$4.00. Paper trimmers were $3.00 for an opened one and $5.00 for one in the package. I also got my mom a large rotary trimmer for $10 and they are usually around $70. Opened punches were $1.00 so I got some border punches and 5 squeeze punches. Can't go wrong for $1.00! I did also get a package of 6 small squeeze punches for $5.00. Well they were selling them for $5.00 but when I got up to the register with my stuff I didn't have any idea as to how much my total would be so I told the guy that I had decided that I didn't want a couple things in my boxes and I help up the package of punches and he asked if I would take them if they were free. I about fell on the floor. I said "Are you serious?" and he said...sure just put them in the box. Then he whispered..."I would rather give them to you free than have to go put them back out there again." I thanked him and let him keep adding up my stuff.

Here is a box that cost me $15.00. Now I know you can't see what is in it but it has 96 different Heidi Grace stickers, alphabets, and embellishments. Basically it is one of everything from all of the Heidi Grace lines from this year. What an amazing deal!! Below is a pic of what is in the box...

Here is the contents of one of my $4.00 bags of rub-ons. Ranged anywhere from letters to holiday stuff.

I also got a bunch of other things such as extra cutting blades, 2 large cutting mats, some fiskars templates for the Ultra Shape Express, adhesive, pop-up dots, and more. I had so much fun and could not believe that I left there with only spending $125.00. When I got home and showed my mom...she was upset that I hadn't purchased much for her. She ended up buying $25.00 of the stuff from me so I only spend $100.00! So yes, all of what is pictured above plus more for ONLY ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Oh what a day it was! It was an early Merry Christmas to ME!

1 comment:

the6horns said...

Can anyone go to that sale at Fiskars? Is it all the time? Please let me know. the6horns@att.net Laura Horn