Thursday, June 18, 2009

A quick update...

So I have been waiting to hear back from my interview at the High School in Chippewa Falls and the principal FINALLY called me today. They have not yet made a decision but I am one of the TWO TOP FINALISTS! That is exciting but I still have to wait a week to hear their decision. He is going to be out of the office until later next week so he said they should have a decision by Thursday of next week. So I guess I won't just be sitting around wondering what is going on...just waiting for Thursday to come. I also got a call today from Eau Claire asking to set up an interview for the part-time middle school position that they have not yet hired for. It would be traveling between all three middle schools. I am hoping to get the Chippewa High School job so I don't have to worry about things but I will just have to wait and see.

Saturday I am going to go to Down Memory Lane and spend the day having fun. Of course I will probably have to make some cards for classes in July but otherwise I am going to chirp away on my Cricut and work on the baby album that I FINALLY started for Jaidyn. Maybe I will post some of my creations then. Sorry for the boring stuff lately!!

Until then....lata

No comments: