Friday, July 3, 2009

so after two and a half weeks of waiting...

The principal from Chippewa Falls High School FINALLY called me the other day and offered me the high school position as well. I AM SO EXCITED to have a teaching job next year. I cannot wait to get started with all of my preparing. I will have a ton to prepare as I have never taught high school before. My teaching load is going to consist of Kindergarten and 1st grade and 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders. I am a little scared about that....such young kids and then such old kids. A big difference but I am up for the challenge. I do not know my schedule yet which kindof stinks but that is ok. I will have to contact the other high school teacher (who either just had a baby or will be next week) after the 4th of July weekend and see if she can tell me a little more. All I know is that I will be teaching at the elementary school every day from 11:00 until 12 something.

I wish I had more time to post my creative stuff but I haven't had a lot of time to create anything. I am making Tinkerbell invitations and Thank you cards for Jaidyn's birthday. I cannot believe she turns two NEXT WEEK! She will be two on 7/7 (Tuesday) but we are having a party for her on Sunday (7/12). We are having a Tinkerbell party and I think it will be so much fun. I was bummed on her 1st birthday because we just had a really small party at the campground when she turned one. Now we are going to make up for that and I have a large list to invite. I know that not everyone will probably make it but as some of you know, we have a small house and hope that we can fit everyone in!!! :) Keep your eye out for a photo of her invited and Thank you cards.

We also have our house for sale. Last night a lady came to look at it and I actually know her a little bit from the scrapbook store as she shops there from time to time. So when she came to the door she said...."Oh Stacie...I know you from the store." So that was nice that I already was familiar with her a little bit. She seemed to really like the house and actually asked if she could bring her realtor back to the house later last night because they were looking at some other houses in the area together. They came back and she showed the realtor everything and explained to the realtor how her stuff would fit in our house. I think she really likes the house so we will see if we hear back from her!!

Now off to packing for a fun weekend of camping. Gotta go make a pan of bars, pick up some strawberries, run to get some more Tinkerbell stuff and lots of packing. I don't like packing too much especially since it is for 4 people and a dog. But at least the house is clean and my brain is ready to hit the road!

No comments: