Saturday, June 6, 2009

just waiting here...

So I have been waiting to hear back from my Chippewa Falls interview but it hasn't been on my mind too much. I have just forgotten about it and will let whatever happens happen. I won't be too upset if I don't get the Chippewa job as it was a very small position but it would get my foot into the schools there again! The principal said he wanted to hire at the end of this week or early next week so I am guessing since I have not heard yet and it is Saturday, that I did not get the job....but who knows. I also talked to my neighbor who is an art teacher at Northstar in Eau Claire and they are hiring for a traveling position along with Delong Middle School. It is a much bigger position than the Chippewa position so that would be better but I would prefer elementary art! Delong and Northstar have not started interviewing yet so I am waiting to hear from them as well. Wow...my life is full of waiting lately.
On a side note...hopefully a much happier note for next week...
My dad showed our house to a lady that we know on Thursday afternoon and she loves the house. We don't have the house on the market yet as she said she wanted to look at the house first. I cannot imagine that we could sell it before even putting it on the market but that would be AWESOME!! So we are waiting to hear what she has to say next week. Since we had the house all nice and neat we decided to put a for sale sign in the yard and an Open House sign in the yard and some around the neighborhood for today. The open house is from 9:00 am until noon. A LONG TIME since no one has stopped yet and it is 10:15. I know...I am somewhat impatient. It was interesting last night though, because after we put the signs up we saw a car drive by the house REALLY slowly and the people in the car were looking at the house...so maybe it will help. More waiting. :) My life is just a waiting game I guess.

Gotta go get ready for my class today at 1:00. I am so excited because I am teaching my first Cricut Design Studio class and I can't wait to show everyone in the class how the program works.

No comments: