Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh what a model...

So grandma bought Jaidyn a dress to wear for Christmas and she loved trying it on to see if it fit but wouldn't stand up for us to see. What a silly girl she was being.


Here I finally got her to stand up and pose for a picture. You can see her little boots that I bought her the other day too. So cute! The only problem is that this dress fit her yesterday when we tried it on but we are affraid that in 27 days...she will not fit into it any longer. What a bummer!!! Now we have to look for another dress and take this one back. Apparently there were no sizes bigger than this one at the store where grandma bought it. Isn't that how things always work...

Jaidyn loves to get her picture taken and here she is blowing grandma a kiss.

At Thanksgiving we tried to get a picture taken of all of us for our Christmas card...wow that was a chore. This is the best one and I am not satisfied. I don't know how many Christmas cards I am sending out this year but I would still like a good photo in it. Maybe I can just get a picture of the kids or something to put in it. It is always nice to share the little ones so people can see how big they are getting and hang their pictures on the fridge...oh the christmas season is upon us!
A really random blog post today...oh well! At least I have updated more frequently in the past couple days! More to come...


No comments: