Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OH SO BIG!

So I am finally done with my teaching in Chippea Falls and back working at Down Memory Lane three days a week. It is great to be able to have Mondays and Fridays off to spend with my lovely daughter. Right now she is SO much fun to play with. She is running around like crazy and being a silly little girl. I am just waiting for her to start talking. She loves GRANDPA and yells his name ALL THE TIME!!! We spent the weekend at my parent's house this past weekend as my husband went hunting up north. Jaidyn spent the whole weekend running after grandpa and yelling his name. Other than that...she doesn't say anything. She used to say "mama" and "dada" but not very often anymore. We are trying to teach her to shake her head "YES" instead of always shaking it "NO." She is pretty funny. She loves to stand ON things and crawl on the couch. I just cannot believe how big she is getting. I remember two years ago at this time I was so excited to tell my parents we were expecting on Thanksgiving. Now we just get to enjoy her.

No comments: