Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CTMH

As many of you already know, I am a Close To My Heart consultant and we can now advertise our businesses on our personal blogs. I am so excited about that because I can finally share things that are going on and share my website. There is a new catalog coming out in a month or so and I am so excited to get on in my hands. I will have to post a photo of the new idea book cover as soon as I get one. I can't wait to see the new products. I saw a sneak peak today online from someone who already got their catalogs and the stuff looks pretty nice! If you would like to check out CTMH you can go to my website at www.stacieschultz.myctmh.com and see the products we offer and even order online. Let me know if you are interested in getting a new catalog when they come out!

No comments: