Monday, July 21, 2008

Hectic lives we all live...

So today starts my BUSY week of Noah going to the eye doctor and dentist before Kindergarten starts. I just hope he cooperates. Life has been a little frustrating lately as I usually spend numerous hours a week sitting at my computer searching for fun things and surfing through blog upon blog. Well the past four weeks have not been so exciting on that end. My computer had to be sent in yet again to Gateway as it was not charging again. I had also been dealing with the issue for at least a month prior to taking it in. So I took it in, it was shipped out, three weeks later still no word. Finally I got ahold of a NICE guy for once at the GeekSquad and he told me it would be in the next day. So I went to pick it up and took it home to see that it was not working properly again. I wanted to SCREAM!!! I took it back in that same day and they sent it out AGAIN! I am so frustrated with this...I cannot believe they haven't already replaced the computer. This is the fourth time it has been sent in so the guy said that most likely...like 99% of the time they will just replace the entire computer for me. I am eagerly waiting a good news call this week!! I HOPE!

In other news, I am waiting to hear back from yet another interview from last week. I was a little bummed about the idea of working at Regis here in Eau Claire but as of last Wednesday morning (when I had my interview) I have been super excited about it. I am just waiting for the call - hopefully a good one this time and not another one of those disappointing calls like I have already had four of this summer. It is so discouraging when they call you and said that they have offered the job to someone else. I would REALLY REALLY like this job at Regis. It would be a lot of work but I already have the middle school stuff all repared and would be set with that. The high school aspect it what I would have to prepare. I don't know how many times I have told my husband in the past few days how bad I want this job! The great thing about Regis is that Jaidyn would be able to go to work with me and stay at the Daycare center there. That would be perfect because we have not started looking for anything for her yet. That is usually a long drawn-out process! Scary for my baby!! I am also so excited yet scared to think that at some point I will have to quit at the Scrapbook Store. That thought scares me as I have worked there for awhile and totally love it.

Since I have been rambling on and on about my silly personal issues, here is a frame that I created last night for a Close To My Heart meeting that I am attending this week. I am teaching the creative training and was asked to show everyone how I make my frames. They are so fun and easy! I used all CTMH products on this frame.


And I have to make another trip to Michael's today as I noticed last night that I only have one frame left. These frames are very cheap as well - you can't beat $1.00!

Today I also have to work on a swap that I am doing for the CTMH meeting as well. It is a 12 x 12 layout from the Reflections book that CTMH sells. I am kindof struggling with it but I just have to sit and DO IT so I don't end up waiting until 8:00 Tuesday night trying to create 7 of them! I will try to post a photo of the layout when it gets done...tonight I hope! :)

No comments: