Saturday, March 20, 2010

A new beginning...

As I had popped on to see my blog off and on in the past 5 months I have needed and wanted to update but just couldn't get to it. Now I am back and after some rough times, I am ready to have a new beginning. I have started a new group called The Eau Claire Creative Crafters Group on www.meetup.com and can't wait for the meetings to start. The first meetup that I have scheduled is March 28th at 3:00 pm and then I have a class scheduled for afterwards at 4:00 pm. If you go to the meetup website and search for my group you can sign up and then get updates when I schedule new meetups. The first class I have scheduled is to make three super cute easter baskets and the cost is $10.00. More details can be found on the website. Watch for another post with photos...coming soon...you can also see a photo on the meetup website!

Many of you already know that things have been rough and I have had some marital problems in the past 5 months. I am ready to get to my blog and keep everyone updated on new fun things. With starting my meetup group I hope to promote Close To My Heart, stamping, scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking through CTMH, paper crafts, Cricut, Gypsy, Design Studio, and handmade gifts. If there is anything else you would be interested in learning or finding more information about feel free to drop me a line as I am always open to what people are looking for.

No comments: