Sunday, October 4, 2009

Close To My Heart Regionals Convention

So as some of you already know, this past weekend I attended my FIRST Close To My Heart Regional Celebration. I had a blast and was definately worth the money!!! We got lots of free products to use and create some fun projects while we were there. I left Eau Claire Thursday evening to head to Minneapolis. I drove...which was a huge accomplishment for me because I am not a cities driver. I got us there in one piece with the help of a little GPS...thank goodness! The convention was all day Friday and went until 5:30 pm on Saturday. There were business classes each day and then creative sessions where we even got to create a journal that isn't even out in the catalog yet! We also got to see a sneak peak of the Jan, Feb, and March stamps of the month sets. It was a fabulous time especially to spend a few days with 300 ladies that have the same hobby and love for a company as I do.

Below is a photo of Jeanette Lynton - the founder and CEO of Close To My Heart!

It was nice to see that Jeanette made it all the way to Minneapolis to share these few days with us!

Below is a photo of my working during the Friday creative session. It was a ton of fun and you will have to check back soon to see a photo of the layout that I am working on in this photo. Friday night I also attended the 5 hour crop that they held. I didn't bring anything extra to work on as I just finished up this layout and talked to all of the fun ladies. As you can also see, I got my hair cut again...love the new shorter hair. Fun, easy, and quick. Gotta Love It!

I am going to be trying to keep up on my blog more consistantly. I hope to be able to post every couple days and I would really like to start some new things such as showing some CTMH products and comparing some supplies that you might not have ever used before. I am also hoping to be able to have a Technique Tuesday or a project a week or something along those lines. The gears in my head have been turning since the first business session and I can't wait to get my CTMH stuff going again. I am going to try very hard to set aside CTMH time and not let my teaching take over my entire life!!
And my last photo for tonight is my precious little JAIDYN! I missed her a lot while I was gone this weekend but it was good to get away. She is so much fun right now and is learning more and more words. Today Jaidyn started saying "nine" (mine) and she now can call me mom instead of "bampa" or whatever else she felt like calling me. I am loving to hear all the words she is learning to say. I am guessing that it won't be long until she will be talking 24 hours a day. :)
Stay tuned for more fun photos from the CTMH Convention...


No comments: