Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photos...finally the photos!

I have finally gotten my act together and gotten the photos of my two duct tape totes that I created. The one below that is red, white, and black (Chippewa School colors of course!!) is a smaller purse size. Really fun size. I took this to the CTMH convention this weekend (that post comes next!!!) and it fit my camera and other little things that I wanted to take with me. Just the right size!

Below is a photo of both of my tote bags. The teal and black one is the first one I made at a class and I ended up adding some velcro at the top to keep it closed. The smaller one sits nicely and is a bit more sturdy. Gotta love the things you can do with duct tape!!!

Just so everyone knows...
I do plan to have a class on making duct tape tote bags. I am thinking that I will leave it open to create a bag of choice. I don't really care what size you want to make and you can even decide when you see my two bags when you get to the class. I was thinking of having the class at Down Memory Lane so it is a public class but then I am also wondering who else is interested because I was also tossing around the idea of just having a class at my house or at one of my schools in Chippewa Falls. Leave a comment here or send me an e-mail if you have interest in a class and that will help me decide where I want to have my class.

No comments: