Saturday, March 20, 2010

Easter is almost here!

I cannot believe how fast time has gone by in the past 5 months. It feels like it was just New Year's and now we are sneaking up on Easter. When thinking about Easter I thought what fun it would be to create a few cute Easter baskets for friends, family members, and loved ones. Below is a photo of two of the three Easter baskets that we will be making at my first meetup class on March 28th at 4:00 pm.
If you have not already signed up and would like to attend some of my classes or at least find out when I am offering fun gathers please go to www.meetup.com and search for The Eau Claire Createive Crafters Group. You will find this photo there and more information about this class. The cost is $10.00 and the class is being held in Eau Claire, WI. If you would like to attend the class go to the meetup website and RSVP so I know you are interested and all you have to bring is a basic supply kit that includes things like a scissors, glue or double sided tape, and a fine point black marker if you have one. Not shown in the photo is a sample of the lamb basket that we will make.

No comments: