Sunday, March 30, 2008

A few layouts...

So I have finally gotten a few things done. Well not completely finished but close enough to post here. I still have to add a few little things here and there to these layouts and finish up some final touches on the frame but otherwise they look good.

This is one of Jaidyn's 6 month photos that we got done at Target. There is another side to this layout to come but has not been started yet.

I will have to take another photo of this layout laying side-by-side so it looks better. I am still trying to think of what I can put for a title for this layout because I would like to save the "cutie patootie" for a different layout. I have to come up with someone or journaling dealing with her playing in the clothes basket.



This frame was a kit that I purchased a few weeks ago at Archivers. I love the rub-ons on this frame. I decided to keep off the journaling that I replaced with the large pink flower at the bottom left corner. Just not sure if I really like that huge flower.




No comments: