Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sympathy Cards

So I found out this week that an old friend lost his grandfather so I had to make him a card and one for his family. I have never made sympathy cards before but I think they turned out ok. It is a good thing that I have so many stamps because I was able to find a Thinking of You stamp.

So here they are...somewhat simple yet nice.

This one I used the Close to my Heart Silhouette Papers and some diecuts done with my Cricuit.

On this card I used the Close To My Heart Simple Pleasures Paper Pack. Ok for a man I hope even though I put a flower on it!

Now back to basket making. I already made one and am off to make one more. I now have made green, pink, lavendar, and peach baskets and am off to make a blue one.

We have some Easter plans so I plan to be back Sunday evening...

Happy Easter!!


No comments: