Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A couple new creations...

It has been a little while since I have posted due to being so busy lately. I just bought some new cuttlebug stuff so I am excited to get time to work with all of it. Then Cricut cartridges are on sale this week at Michael's so I had to go there and bought three...yes THREE...cartridges. You can't beat $39.99 for Cricut cartridges! Now I have so many fun things to use that I could sit down for hours to use all of the fun new things that I have. I also put in a new order for Close To My Heart to get a bunch of the new papers and things from the new catalog that comes out on May 1st! Watch for more information about my upcoming OPEN HOUSE that I plan to have on May 3rd which is National Scrapbook Day. I have taken a little bit of time to create a few things...

The first image is a card that I made from my new cuttlebug combo dies that I got at Down Memory Lane. These are so much fun but a little bigger than I had thought they would be. This card is actually 6x6 and is made out of Close To My Heart cardstock. I sanded the cardstock to give it that distressed look.


My next image is a little purse that I created a template for using two pieces of 12x12 cardstock...again Close To My Heart. I random stamped the Watermelon cardstock and then sanded it to distress it. I then used my colluzle to create the handles and glued it all together. This was a fun project once I got the template all worked out. I plan to make some of these as door prizes for upcoming events.



1 comment:

Auntie Chris said...

love your purse! i am doing a kids purse class next month at my lss in minnesota. would you be willing to share your template with me? if so you can email me at

cdbrouw@frontiernet.net