Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sorry for not blogging...

I have to appologize to all of you...I have not updated in awhile because I have been struggling with ear infections and now vertigo. If you have ever had it you will understand what I am saying as you feel dizzy most of the day. It does come and go but for the most part I have to be very careful with what I am doing so I don't get over dizzy. It is not just a little light headed feeling, it has the sensation of the ENTIRE room spinning very quickly. It is no fun and I have been wanting to work on things in our house and craft room so much lately but this has been holding me back. I even got ahold of the new LIFE IS A BEACH cricut cartridge yesterday as Down Memory Lane got ALL of the cricut cartridges in a couple days ago. They are about ready to be rented out!!! Go to the store to find out more about renting the oh so many cricut cartridges and of course, if you can't get by with just renting it for a day or two, certainly just BUY IT!!! I hope to be back on here soon with some fun things that I have created...fingers crossed!!!

No comments: