Monday, April 4, 2011

I'M BACK!

So for all of you that have been wondering if I fell off the face of the earth....I have not! The last year has been VERY hectic for me. I am finally divorced! And yes, that is a good thing! I have started a new business and wanted to share with all of you. I am still selling Close to My Heart if anyone is wondering but I have put that on the back burner in the past year. Currently I am selling Thirty-One. It is an awesome company that sells bags, purses, totes, etc. that are so much fun and affordable! Each month there are great customer and hostess specials so go to my website and check it out. www.mythirtyone.com\stacieschultz Most products from Thirty-One can be embroidered to personalize your purchases. SO MUCH FUN! You choose the material for your bag and the color of embroidery. You even choose what your bag will say. I will soon post photos of some of my products but for now...check out my website!

No comments: