Thursday, March 26, 2009

Join the club!!

I have decided to start a Club that will meet once a month at Down Memory Lane in Eau Claire. Details below...

Just Let Me Create Club
We will meet the LAST Sunday of each month from 1:00-3:00 pm beginning on April 26th. Cost will be $5.00 per month you plan to attend. You can come one month or every month! I will need to know the last week of each month if you will be attending the following month so I can get enough supplies. Money must also be paid in advance. You will only have to bring your basic tool kit which includes: paper cutter, scoring blade (for paper cutter or stylus/bone folder), scissors, adhesives (different kinds is good), pop-up dots, black and brown markers/pens if you have them.
We will create a project or two each month. Some examples might be: cards, gift card holders, mini projects, coaster frames, gift ideas, etc.
I will have information and pictures of the projects on my blog each month at www.justletmescrap.blogspot.com.
Call 715-279-0076 to sign up or send an e-mail to justletmecreate@yahoo.com
You will be able to drop your cash or check off at Down Memory Lane if that is more convenient for you.

I have already created some really fun cards that I would love to share with all of you...please let me know if you would like to join me or if Sundays don't work for you let me know because I am always open to having more than one club! Check back here often to see photos of projects!

BLOGGER IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO ADD PHOTOS AT THIS TIME>>>GRRRR. I will be back later to post a photo of a cute little spinner card that could definately be a card done in the Club!

No comments: